Seth Little serves Of Counsel at Hicks & Brasier. He earned his Juris Doctor from William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
Seth graduated from Southern Utah University in 2003 with a double major in Physical Education Coaching and Spanish. He enjoyed a decorated intercollegiate athletic career, playing football for Dixie State College and the University of Utah, before finishing at Southern Utah University.
He spent his first four years as an attorney defending businesses and individuals under Commercial General Liability insurance policies and possesses a unique understanding of insurance coverage issues derived from his research and writing insurance coverage opinion letters for insurance carriers.
Most recently, Seth spent five years of his career as a senior litigator in Nevada’s largest personal injury law firm where he successfully handled hundreds of client’s cases and obtained settlements or awards totaling in the millions of dollars. He left in 2017 and founded the Little Law Group.
Seth also speaks Spanish fluently from his time living in Guatemala.
- Southern Utah University, Cedar City UT, B.S. (2003)
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, William S. Boyd School of Law, J.D. (2007)
- Nevada (2007)
- United States District Court for district of Nevada (2009)
- America’s Top 100 Attorney’s
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorney’s “10 Best in Client Satisfaction”, 2016
- National Academy of Jurisprudence “Premier 100”, 2016
- Super Laywers Rising Stars, 2015 & 2016
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating 2019