Born and raised in Las Vegas, Alison Brasier graduated from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas with a Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology in 2001. She then earned her Juris Doctorate from University of Nevada, Las Vegas, William S. Boyd School of Law in 2007.
Alison is a recipient of the CALI Excellence for the Future Award® for mediation, an award given to the highest scoring student in the class. She also is a member of the American Bar Association, Central Utah Bar Association, Clark County Bar Association, Nevada Bar Association, Salt Lake County Bar Association, Southern Nevada Association of Women Attorneys, and the Utah Bar Association.
Alison is a member of the exclusive Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, an organization reserved for attorneys who have obtained multi-million recoveries for their clients. She was also recognized as a Top 40 Under 40 by the National Trial Lawyers and Top 10 Under 40 in the state of Nevada.
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, B.A. (2001)
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, William S. Boyd School of Law, J.D. (2007)
- Outstanding Participant, Community Service Program
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award®, Mediation
- Nevada (2007)
- Utah (2009)
- Clark County Bar Association